danny4690

Reaction score
Usually one of these pops up fairly quickly after a release but I haven't seen one yet. Has anyone or is anyone working on a league system comprising all the Irish (N&S), Scottish, Welsh and English teams? I'm pretty rubbish with the editor system so generally I just drop the teams I want to into lower leagues, Cliftonville into Conference North, Old Firm into Championship/League One, but it'd be cool to have a proper league system as my way means moving a team (usually one I don't like or don't care about) into the league I've lifted my team out of.

Any plans for this to be done properly or shall I crack on with my ramshackle edit?

Plans, yes, but it'll take a week or so - maybe less, if we're lucky. I'm intending to use all English clubs down to the Conference North/South, probably the majority of Scottish/Welsh/Irish/N.Irish teams, too. Clubs will be placed solely on reputation and lower leagues will have nothing to do with location or region. I'll be including decent-ish prize money to make up for the extra distances travelled. Could potentially include a bottom tier of 'B' teams, too - not from all clubs but a selection thereof - but with 'B' teams prevented from progressing to the Prem.

Excellent, I've done a ramshackle on with my local team Cliftonville in the Conference, then Rangers in League One, Celtic in League Two, but that's obviously meant losing English teams out of those leagues. It's hardly a comprehensive way that I've done it, but I'll look forward to your one when you post it.

Cheers

Excellent, I've done a ramshackle on with my local team Cliftonville in the Conference, then Rangers in League One, Celtic in League Two, but that's obviously meant losing English teams out of those leagues. It's hardly a comprehensive way that I've done it, but I'll look forward to your one when you post it.

Cheers

Got all the leagues in place - ended up going with 13 tiers 'cos I ended up including more teams than I was originally gonna'. I'll be adding league rules etc tomorrow, put cups in place, then holiday for a couple of seasons to ensure everything works before switching English awards to the British Superleague.

...oh and going by reputation, as I've done, Celtic are a low mid-table Premier side, which is rather nice.

This is quality! Really well done. I like the foreign players limit - I didn't realise it initially as Cliftonville primarily have local players but in another save I tried as Villa I realised it. Suits me as I usually focus on home-grown players anyway and put youth players in early. Cheers!

This is quality! Really well done. I like the foreign players limit - I didn't realise it initially as Cliftonville primarily have local players but in another save I tried as Villa I realised it. Suits me as I usually focus on home-grown players anyway and put youth players in early. Cheers!

Looks great mate, can't wait to give it a go.

Cheers guys. The foreign player limit is something I generally put into all leagues I create - gives the home-grown players a chance, y'know? :)

Glad you're enjoying!

Cant get it working

I see warning triangles on all british and I leagues what do i choose???

Hello,
I try to make a database for GreatBritain (coming from Germany, so excuse my english)
I will base delete ENGLAND, SCOTLAND, WALES and Northern Ireland as own countries and put all together under GBR. Also the teams of IRELAND will participate in the league system of GBR.
My Opion is to do like this:

All people from ENG, WAL, SCO and NIR became the nationality GBR
1 national team GBR (and Ireland)

League structure:
Premier League
(20 teams) => Prize Money like the english PL
2 teams from WAL; NIR; IRL
4 teams from SCO
10 teams from ENG

Championship (24 teams) => Prize money like the english CHL
3 teams from WAL, NIR; IRL
5 teams from SCO
10 from ENG

Third Division (with 5 regional Groups with 20 teams)
=> Prize money like the first national divisons (ENG League One)
WAL - IRL - NIR - SCO - ENG
The winner og each regional Group and the second in ENG is promoted

Fourth Division (with 5 regional Groups with 20 Teams)
=> Prize money like the second national divisions (ENG League two)

Lower amateur leagues, so that every team will particiapte at league level 3 only in his regional divisions

CUPS:
GBR FA-Cup (with all 246 teams of the 4 leagues above and 312 teams from lower "amateur" leagues)
Community Shield (Super Cup between PL ans GBR-Cup winner)
GBR-League-Cup (46 teams of the first 2 leagues, 14 teams qualified by the regional cups, one teams from every "amateur"league of WAL, SCO, NIR, ENG)
Setanta Cup (All 5 local regional cup winners + the last Setanta-Cup-Winner; played in league-system over the hole season)

The local regional cups (only teams from the third league and lower will partricipate)
IRL: FAI-Cup (finalists will qualify for the GBR League-Cup)
WAL Welsh Cup (finalists will qualify for the GBR League-Cup)
NIR: Irish Cup (finalists will qualify for the GBR League-Cup)
SCO: SFA-Cup (semi-finalists will qualify for the GBR League-Cup)
ENG: England Trophy (semi-finalists will qualify for the GBR League-Cup)

If anyone is interested to help, please copntact me by mail: [email protected]

Hello,
I try to make a database for GreatBritain (coming from Germany, so excuse my english)
I will base delete ENGLAND, SCOTLAND, WALES and Northern Ireland as own countries and put all together under GBR. Also the teams of IRELAND will participate in the league system of GBR.
My Opion is to do like this:

All people from ENG, WAL, SCO and NIR became the nationality GBR
1 national team GBR (and Ireland)

League structure:
Premier League
(20 teams) => Prize Money like the english PL
2 teams from WAL; NIR; IRL
4 teams from SCO
10 teams from ENG

Championship (24 teams) => Prize money like the english CHL
3 teams from WAL, NIR; IRL
5 teams from SCO
10 from ENG

Third Division (with 5 regional Groups with 20 teams)
=> Prize money like the first national divisons (ENG League One)
The winner og each regional Group and the second in ENG is promoted

Fourth Division (with 5 regional Groups with 20 Teams)
=> Prize money like the second national divisions (ENG League two)

Lower amateur leagues, so that every team will particiapte at league level 3 only in his regional divisions

CUPS:
GBR FA-Cup (with all 246 teams of the 4 leagues above and 312 teams from lower "amateur" leagues)
Community Shield (Super Cup between PL ans GBR-Cup winner)
GBR-League-Cup (46 teams of the first 2 leagues, 14 teams qualified by the regional cups, one teams from every "amateur"league of WAL, SCO, NIR, ENG)
Setanta Cup (All 5 local regional cup winners + the last Setanta-Cup-Winner; played in league-system over the hole season)

The local regional cups (only teams from the third league and lower will partricipate)
IRL: FAI-Cup (finalists will qualify for the GBR League-Cup)
WAL Welsh Cup (finalists will qualify for the GBR League-Cup)
NIR: Irish Cup (finalists will qualify for the GBR League-Cup)
SCO: SFA-Cup (semi-finalists will qualify for the GBR League-Cup)
ENG: England Trophy (semi-finalists will qualify for the GBR League-Cup)

If anyone is interested to help, please copntact me by mail: [email protected]

im very much interested

If anyone wants to help.... I don´t have the time righth now to manage it.

dont work for me

it isn't working for me. I put the file in the editor data folder