Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have decided to make Liverpool full of ony British players bar Torres and Reina. I have given myself money on the editor and signed.

Ashley Young
Carlton Cole
Agbonlahor
Mattock
Milner
Lennon
Huddlestone
Shawcross
Micah Richards
Addison
Danny Wilson
Bale

Its going well so far, beat Man United 4-0 and 3rd in the league 1 point behind the top two. Ashley Young and Agbonlahor have been brilliant.

I highly recommend this challenge and if anyone wants to offer some advice that would be welcome.

Well, it's not really that much of a challenge if you've given yourself all the monies. Try it without using an editor and selling on the prized assets. Enjoy your game though.

It would be an interesting challenge but if i was gonna try it i wouldn't use the editor i'd sell all non british players then rebuild with british players, but good luck anyway bud.

Thanks guys, concerning the editor, the amount you have to pay for good english players is ridiculous. I think the extra money was important. I had to pay 18 mil for Bale, 34 for Lennon and 23 for Milner.

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

Bumparoo, bumpalicious, bumparodi

Thanks guys, concerning the editor, the amount you have to pay for good english players is ridiculous. I think the extra money was important. I had to pay 18 mil for Bale, 34 for Lennon and 23 for Milner.

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

Bumparoo, bumpalicious, bumparodi

thats why its called a challenge

what you have done is not

you had a similar thread closed earlier.

stop trolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.