SRB19

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to make an all-star game if possible between two leagues?
I was thinking of arranging an all-star match between the La Liga and the Barclays Premier League but I don't know how to arrange one myself

this is an exellent idea i'll have a play in the editor see if you can get the team of the year from each division to play each other in a new comp

no unfortuneatly i couldn't work out how to arrange it, thats not to say it can't be done my knowledge of the editor isn't the best
It can't be done without the advanced editor and very few know how to activate it in this version.

If you work it out and share it then a lot of people will be very grateful.

I will try my best I never knew there was an advanced editor but once i have handed in my uni assignments ina couple of days ill spend a day trying to work it out

Ok if i have any luck i'll PM you at least if i mess up i can just uninstall and reinstall, thanks for the pointers

I believe you can do this in the normal editor with the "Add Club Continental Rules" button. I've not got much skill in the editor but have been playing around making a competition with it and I think it could do what you're asking.
You can make a cup, add the winners of the two leagues as participants and declare the rules you want, it shouldn't be too hard if you just play around. No harm in keeping experimenting, loading it into a game and seeing what happens!