Mitza8

Reaction score
I have googled this one quite a lot, but if I missed a similar post i am sorry.
I'm kinda new to FM16( been playing years of FM13,that's my one love ) so maybe I'm missing something?

So I'm in the second year as freshly-promoted to the Romanian First League FCM Baia Mare.

I have a big bunch of leagues active in the game. While I'm playing FM I usually check the world transfers every window to see what's happening all around, plus every month I check the league's transfers to see who to counter. I just noticed that there we literally no cash transfers in summer and neither in winter. There were barely some free-player movements to lower league teams, and no loans beside my team's. I thought: hey,maybe I disabled the first-window budgets(though I don't remember seeing this option before starting my career in this FM). But then, when I reached the next summer, the same thing happened, but more oddly, there like 10-15 transfers in July, just for a couple of days. The other months were the same : no transfers,only free players joining clubs.

I went to check some teams' Transfer Center and I noticed that they actually have made transfers, but all of them got cancelled? I looked at Barca,RM,City,United,Napoli and so on and they all had like 5-10 transfers in the center but all of them got cancelled.

I'm running the game with an editor data made by me ( only youth rating per nation changes ), the No Work-Permits data, and a transfers database ( whizzkids 2016 25/04 or something?) that doesn't look suspicious since it has over 30k downloads.

My FM version is 16.3

bump?

it's really frustrating to play without transfers,guys

Either one of your datafiles is wrong, prob the workpermit by the cancelling factor, or the game is corrupted. Go made a thread on the SI website and ask them or the maker of the permits file

I've tried a save with no editor data selected, still the same problem.

same here. i am playing with feyenoord and all transfer cancaled an didn't responding till transfer deadline.