Almunia departed Arsenal?

• Thread starter Thread starter Billy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 2K
If true this means Wenger HAS to bring in another GK so it can only be good news in my opinion. Bring in somebody like Adler.

If true this means Wenger HAS to bring in another GK so it can only be good news in my opinion. Bring in somebody like Adler.

This. He's already said he wants to spend money on defenders first, but relying on Fabianski and Mannone will do Arsenal no good.

Get a good keeper, get good defenders, get Fabregas replacement (should he go to Barcelona).

Nothing's been confirmed about anyone leaving as of yet. Gallas was given until the end of May to discuss a contract but never got back to Wenger, apparently. Can't say much about Almunia though.

if almuina goes ive heard craig gordons on his way to arsenal or man u for around 15m proved he is a top class keeper last season single handedly winning games for sunderland

This would be good for Arsenal. He's not good enough for a team hoping to contend for the EPL.

Arsenal could be a real force next year.

Already Chamakh and possibly Cole to join on free transfers.

If they can sign a good goalkeeper and central defender they could be right up there.

If this is true, Arsenal will be in bother should they not sign a keeper. Someone like Lloris would be good, but I hope they stick with Fabianski :)

He's only been on display at the top level once so far. Let him at least get through the group games before speculation begins.

His performance was incredible though. Without him, and Nigeria were facing a 5-0 tonking.

Not the Arsenal website though it is <)

So I will undermine it's credibility.

Well, for those disregarding the credability of this website, Gallas is also shown as released on the above link and it has now been confirmed.

Only a matter of time before Almunia is confirmed to have been released by the club.

Well, for those disregarding the credability of this website, Gallas is also shown as released on the above link and it has now been confirmed.

Only a matter of time before Almunia is confirmed to have been released by the club.

This site seems to be predicting a lot of transfer goings on before they happen.....I am watching this site closely now.

Back