Almunia Express's Concern

• Thread starter Thread starter callum00998
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 1K

callum00998

Reaction score
In my Arsenal Almunia has recently expressed concern over the teams lack of disicpline and has asked my to combat it. What does this mean and what do i have to do? The only thing that comes to my mind is clichy's and sissoko's recent red card.

You may need to turn your tackling down to 'cautious'. He is worried by the fact that more people may get sent off.

Yeah,the lack of discipline within your team may worry Almunia.Having your players regularly sent off doesn't really show a great amount of discipline.So tweaking your tactics a bit and warning your players that have been sent off should ease Almunia's concerns.

Yeah,the lack of discipline within your team may worry Almunia.Having your players regularly sent off doesn't really show a great amount of discipline.So tweaking your tactics a bit and warning your players that have been sent off should ease Almunia's concerns.
and warning them if they get sent off as well as play badly, if a player gets less than a 6 i usually discipline him for performing badly, try not give out wages fines as this upsets the whole team, just keep them in check constantly, also publicly criticise their performances if they are consistently playing badly too :D

Thank you, you were right. The 'Slt' icon has gone from his player status.

Back