• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 3K
Status
Not open for further replies.

ofiry

Reaction score
Hello guys,

I've a really annoying problem. each time I change a player position in 1 tactic on match preparation. the position of that player on the other tactics is also changed. does it happens to you as well? how can I solve it?

Everyone has that mate.....it takes about 2 seconds to switch them back....not a big deal in my book lol!

Everyone has that mate.....it takes about 2 seconds to switch them back....not a big deal in my book lol!
Is this really true ?? Ita never happens to me. When does this happen, during the game, pregame etc ? As I always have 3 tactics loaded and frequently make med ones using the old ones as the framework, I would have spotted this in My game.

It's still very annoying. but thank u for your support :)

Is this really true ?? Ita never happens to me. When does this happen, during the game, pregame etc ? As I always have 3 tactics loaded and frequently make med ones using the old ones as the framework, I would have spotted this in My game.

it happens all the time, pregame, in game. maybe you've installed an update that solved that problem. which version you have?
I've got 12.0.2(you can see it on game preference)

It's still very annoying. but thank u for your support :)

it happens all the time, pregame, in game. maybe you've installed an update that solved that problem. which version you have?
I've got 12.0.2(you can see it on game preference)

Obviously. May I suggest you buy the game instead since its impossible to be at that version if using STEAM ( since à few weeks back when one had to go online with them to accept new terms and agreements.

Thread closed.

If anyone with the 12.2.2 have this problem, then feel free to start à new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back