Altrincham do the Quadruple!!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter mcarton
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 0
  • Views Views 2K

mcarton

Reaction score
Whilst I accept this is a fm 2011 post, i would like this to gain a few more views than 3. After 23 seasons as manager of my local team Altrincham I have rose through the divisions eventually finding myself in the EPL after 3 play off failures in a row, at the time i thought it couldn't get any better. After a few seasons of mid season finishes and a FA Cup win, I started to get my youth players maturing. The next season ended in heart break, losing out on a champions league place on goal difference. However, despite losing out on the champions league, i managed to guide my team to the final of the Europa League, beating Sampdoria in the final. The next 3 years went down to the last game but unfortunately Alty lost out and finished runners up 3 years consecutively, picking up a league cup title and another FA Cup final appearance only to lose out to West Ham (no idea why). The next year, 2033, was better than imagined. I had thought up the possibility of winning the quadruple before despite never believing it would happen however this time it did. FA Cup, League Cup and the Champions League Finals were played against Man United, Liverpool and Chelsea respectively. The record breaking league win left Altrincham with the highest goal scoring season in prem history as well as the most points accumulated in a season. I may have bashed but i just call it plenty of study leave's well spent :D
Also I became manager of Brazil and England, winning the World Cup with Brazil and the Euros with England.

Back