Always the same **** against big teams... far post freekicks, corners, backpass fail.

Uygar89

Reaction score
I am really frustrated... it really ****** me off... whenever I face a top team from my league, (playing with everton and villarreal) I go into lead with 2 goals at half time, and then conceding goals from positions, it is just frustrating... barca scores two headers from corner and one far post free kick... I was leading 2-0 then 3-1 with villarreal and then as it stands 3-3, last minute, I thougt the game was over, a long kick from the goalkeeper, my defender has all the time he wants and instead of kicking it away he backpasses which fells short and off course suarez just needs to tap in from 1m... I am a computer science student and I really start to think that this is an algorithm of SI to make clear favourite roles... they want it to be like in real world, so beating barca away might be almost impossible and no matter what you try, how good youre, at the end that algorithm says barca must win and you start conceding silly goals... I can not explain this **** with other thoughts... same **** happend with everton against city away. I am leading 2-0, playing a counter mentality 4123 with a holding midfielder and a ball winning midfielder to secure and still I concede from the funniest situations...
I wonder how people can really have unbeaten runs, guess they might be saving and loading always... otherwise playing hundreds of hours and I never managed it...