Am I better then Poch? - Spurs Save

aaronmorrsi

Reaction score
So I have been watching Loki Doki and want to do a similiar save but instead of a year I just see if I am able to actually win a trophy and maybe even the league at some point.
There is going to be nothing special about this save as I miss doing just a vanilla save, so here is the first month of the premier league.
20200914222222_1.jpg

So as you can see we are undefeated which is something I was not expecting, granted only one difficult game being the Man Utd game but somehow managed a 1-0 win. However, we did struggle to a draw against Everton.
So the transfers I made, I was allowed to spend 15 mil with 200k wage, so I moved that to 20m and 125k and made two transfer but no first team players
20200914222255_1.jpg

So I bought in two wonderkids, one being the infamous Fabio Silva, mainly for a future profit or as a replacement to Kane depending on how long this save will go. Gusto is somewhat less known but with past saves he has become the new Pogba in those saves so he to get him so cheap at the start of the game is a big bonus to me.
With the two transfers and the ubeaten start to the season where has that put us in the league (Yes I know it tell you on the first image but still)
20200914222324_1.jpg

I will very happly take 2nd but with another 34 games to go in the season I will not be getting my hopes up anytime soon. Man Utd and Wolves are struggling so far which is a bit of a shock but I doubt it will stay that way for very long.
Will be back next month

Onto the second month and lets just say things have not went as well as the first month
with only one win in the five games I am just slightly disappointed in what the team has managed to do.
20200915110918_1.jpg

You know that is bad that I am more impressed with the draw against Bournemouth then I am then the win against rivals chelsea. This is because we are currently the only team to take any points from them. I have also noticed that the defensive line in this team is simply just awful and not what you need when you are meant to be challenging for top 4. If any additonal funds get added then either a new qaulity CB or Goalkeeper will be getting brought in as neither Vertonghen or Lloris are doing well at all this season. Vertonghen has now been made my 4th choice CB due to his awful performances. I would of done the same to Lloris but I tried out Gazzangia in the brentford game and as you can clearly tell he didnt put in a decent job against a championship side so not going to risk a prem game with him.
So this has left us in a very mighty position in the league.
20200915110932_1.jpg

I will still take 3rd but something needs to change next month for us to get any sort of form going.

So onto October
Now this is where form is going to be a big question
20200915131909_1.jpg

So in the champions league we are in pretty good form with 2 wins and 1 draw, however the premier league it is the complete opposite with 2 loses out of 3 and we are losing against the teams that are going to be around us at the end which is not going to end up good for us.
20200915131916_1.jpg

So with our bad run of form we are not even going to be in a European competition next year which is not great in the boards opinion.
Hugo Lloris is the main reason behind this, he has cost us 2 goals in his last two games against Liverpool and Wolves. Dont let the clean sheets make you think I am being very harsh against him, it is the CB duo in Deir and Sanchez that has managed to get those clean sheets.
20200915131929_1.jpg

So at least we are currently on track to get through the group stage of the champions league which is at least something and is the main reason why the board has yet to fire me in my opinion.