Am i Missing something?

• Thread starter Thread starter Gaz2010
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 1K

Gaz2010

Reaction score

I've been playing FM10 now for a few weeks now and have just entered the last half of my season and the Jan transfer window's just opened. As i have been looking through some of the threads for wonder kids and good signings i have searched them through the game, and certain or most of the players are not coming up and i have been typing the names in correct.

I have the latest patch for the game as like most of you i play the game via steam though dont seem to have the full data base as some of you seem to have, is there any way that i can get an expanded data base so that im kinda up to scratch and have more options available to sign. As im in my 1st season with Doncaster Rovers in the CC championship tghough im stricken with Injuires which are causin me some problems, however i will be able to aviod the drop :) any advice is more then welcom....

Also i know this is not the right place to as this though how do you take screen shots as when i had FM09 i was able to find a skin that enabled you to take a screen shot with in the game..

Thanks all for any advice

Gaz(H)

maybe some of the names u read are in different leagues which u did not load up hence they are not on ur database...

I've been playing FM10 now for a few weeks now and have just entered the last half of my season and the Jan transfer window's just opened. As i have been looking through some of the threads for wonder kids and good signings i have searched them through the game, and certain or most of the players are not coming up and i have been typing the names in correct.

I have the latest patch for the game as like most of you i play the game via steam though dont seem to have the full data base as some of you seem to have, is there any way that i can get an expanded data base so that im kinda up to scratch and have more options available to sign. As im in my 1st season with Doncaster Rovers in the CC championship tghough im stricken with Injuires which are causin me some problems, however i will be able to aviod the drop :) any advice is more then welcom....

Also i know this is not the right place to as this though how do you take screen shots as when i had FM09 i was able to find a skin that enabled you to take a screen shot with in the game..

Thanks all for any advice

Gaz(H)

Your loaded leagues and nations, along with your database size must be the reason for not being able to find some players.
As for Screenshots: Look in here to find out how.

Back