• No

Votes: 18 81.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NUFC_Tony

Banned
Reaction score
Ok, this is a 100% serious thread, I do not want it to be locked.

It's a simple question, do you want me on the forum

Yes or No?

Everyone gets slated, or 'bullied', from time to time. No need for this thread, really. If someone doesn't want you here, they'd VM or PM you.

Is anyone needed?

You have as much right to be on this forum as anyone else.

stay on the forum if you want to stay on it, not because someone wants you to

I voted no because spammers make me want to jam a dagger into my eye.

But this thread is a pathetic attempt at getting attention. Sort it out.

Voted 'no' simply for the fact you made this thread.

Cheerio.

Tony quit bing a drama queen please....realax a bit and stop making more of these threads cos they really slow down my com nothing else

Voted Yes, but I do agree its a pathetic and pointless thread. I might have voted no, but you are needed on this forum because you are the only one who says a thread should be "locked" as opposed to "closed." :P

Undisguised attempt at attention whoring. Seems you succeeded in your objective.

Seriously though, asking for online approval? Get a life.

Tony, we don't need you.

We just want you to stop being a drama queen and making crappy threads.

And saying things like - "Rooney is over-rated, United should buy someone like Hernandez."

As i said on another one of your attention seeking threads stop being a drama queen

and we used to say calum made useless threads <)

Tony quit bing a drama queen please....realax a bit and stop making more of these threads cos they really slow down my com nothing else

You are going a bit OTT you can sign up to any forum you want no one can stop you joining or going on it :)

Talking about that Quote which is 'Rooney is over-rated...'any idea where I can find the original one so I can put it in my sig??

I voted no, because the only person who is needed in the site is Sean for paying the servers and keep this going :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back