Am I ready for Promotion?

• Thread starter Thread starter xSEARL3Yx
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 2K

xSEARL3Yx

One Of A Kind!
Reaction score
Basically, am I ready with Promotion with the following team? Southend are top of League Two by miles and Im lying in 5th place with 54 points. Its been a mix and match season with loosing 5 in a row and then going 16 games un-beaten. 5th of Feb 2011 now and I want you thoughts on whether I should push for Promotion this year or wait till next season, build a stringer team and challenge for the title? I am Bradford btw.

Goalkeepers
Andreas Schranz, Jon McLaughlin, Lenny Pidgely & Chris Cheetham.

Defenders
Simon Ramsden, Graeme Murty, Luke O'Brien, James Tarvenier, Steve Williams, Luke Oliver, Shane Duff, Robbie Threlfall, Lewis Hunt & Peter Murphy.

Midfielders
Omar Daley. Felipe Morais, Kevin Ellison, Leon Osbourne, Dave Syers, Tom Adeyemi, Tommy Doherty, Michael Flynn, Gareth Evans, Mark Ferry, Nathan Luscombe & Lee Bullock.

Strikers
Adam le Fondre, James Hanson, Jake Speight & Jo Sondre Aas.

With notable reserves such as- Elliot Holmes, Louis Horne, Dominic Rowe, Luke Dean & Ben Green.

Looks a good team you've built yourself, playoffs at least. Good luck!

I want to aim for play-offs. But I know I could gain automatic promotion but the title is lost.

Go for it looks like you have a good enough team to even make automatic promotion and even put a good perfromance into the next league if you get there

Look to go for the playoffs if you end up waiting another year t go for a real challenge you might find it harder depending on what teams get relegated from league 1 etc.

Go for it! Then keep an eye on players running out of contract, you can get some good players for £0!

I would try to sign Brandy and Scorza (google it) as they have a lethal partnership in the championship, also Brandy is avaliable on a free and Scorza is 10K max

I'd say go for it. With teams coming down from league 1 it could be harder depending on who comes down, and then get some frees to survive :)

Did you sell anyone ? and how much did Le Fondre cost ?

Back