Amateur to Professional Challenge

1st February 2017

View attachment 109864

View attachment 109863
View attachment 109862
I couldn't have wished for a better start to my amateur managerial career, whilst working full-time down the local supermarket and managing this huge club Queens Park, I am over the moon to have won my first award within my first month in charge.

View attachment 109861
The league table looks strong too, with Queens Park being the best form side of the division right now with only 3 losses all season. I am hoping to gain some more victories to carry us up to the top. Lets see how things pan out next month.

View attachment 109860
February sees us play some big games, Hearts for starters and Alloa Athletic who are sitting in 1st place. It will be an exciting month for sure.

1st of March 2017

View attachment 109809

View attachment 109808
I am so proud to have received my 2nd award in as many months, it wont be long before I am a legend or am I dreaming? Probably dreaming.

View attachment 109807
But then when you see the league table, I am not dreaming, we are top of the table by 5 points! We are flying high and go into every game believing we can win!

View attachment 109804
We look at our results and I am so pleased with our performances, I couldn't believe our 0 - 0 draw against Hearts who are chasing the Premiership Title, but we lost the replay, but a great journey for our lads.

View attachment 109803
A look at March sees us play big games against Livingston, Stranraer and Alloa again! Interesting month ahead. Next we look at our transfers.

View attachment 109797
Players in, I have to signal out Isaac Osbourne and Rafa Malaga, who are great signings for us. Rafa Malaga a previous Real Madrid Youth Prospect with great pace is an excellent addition. Also Isaac Osbourne, I recognised his name and thought I would attempt to snap him up and did just that!

View attachment 109794
Players out, I have to signal James Ross, 17 years old Goalkeeper who looked amazing! Was rated 5 star ability, but was wanted by a few big clubs! Good luck James, might see you in the future.

View attachment 109793
A look at James Ross, now earning £775 per week instead of peanuts and bog rolls! 6'8, unbelievable height!

Wow what a youth team you have! James Ross and Jamie Slater look very very good for 16/17 year olds!

Good, but will leave

They are good, but he will leave on a free transfer haha! Unfortunate part of being an amateur club. James Ross already left for high flying Brighton who are 1st in the Championship.

Isaac Osborne is a good signing at that level!

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Restarting Thread

Going to make it more story based! First season finished.

Back