AMAZING-CHAMPION FROM MY FIRST YEAR-NAPOLI!!!!

My first year with Napoli!!! championnnnnnnnnn!! :) full attack!!! and clever play the defense!! have a look at the pictures!!! any questions guys free to ask ;) SCORE 110 GOALS!!! And imagine at the beggin of the season i told to my board that my target top half finish!!

Last edited:
Well im managing liverpool and we are 26 games in and my team have scored 113 so it isn't that amazing really.

i didnt say that it was amazing that i scored 110... i said it was amazing because i got champion from my first year, and my main target was top half finish!!

Well im managing liverpool and we are 26 games in and my team have scored 113 so it isn't that amazing really.

this is the type of answer you get from a 5 year old. Be happy for his success, dont try to make this your own thread.

beckhammm great achivement, now comes the second season ;) ;)

some kind of corner glitch? because ederico fernandez is serie a 2nd highest goalscorer:S

thank you very much Iztok!! i belive is great achivement!! thank you again!! now i ll start the second season!!

yes friend... all my corners near post....and always fernandez is at near post... and of course... my giant scores!!! ;)

Yes beckham im doing napoli save aswell and its very nice team to bring thrm back to the top. well done. dont listen to the haters :)...

4 seasons with Newcastle and came first each season winning 4 FA cups 3 league cups 4 shields 3 champions league 3 euro cups highest goals a seasons with 163 fastest goal hernandes 13 seconds biggest win record 16~0 against fulham biggest lost 2~1 against real madrid 9th richest club manager reputation hall of fame 2nd and much thanks to my 424 formation and set pieces.

^^^ and your point is? stop trying to showw off!

haha!! thank you babu!!! nice answer... and your point is... nezza???? :)

Dejavu.. Saw this same thread closed in Tactic n Training section. Check again, this in Players section, n it's still active..

Thought i see double.. Bump..

What is actually the point of u starting this thread..? (other than obvious show off)

Share tactic or set pieces setting.? Share ur finding of good players.? Hmm....

in italy, i`ve won the serie a with cagliari(first season). serie a is very weak and with 75 points you can be champion. try to win liga bbva with atletico or sevilla in the first year;that`s amazing. but still, congrats for your winning

Last edited:
Great achievment!!!! How did ur centre back get 2nd top scorer and could you give me some advice on my napoli save!!!