AMC For Bristol Rovers

Ride The Walrus

A pretty cool guy.
Reaction score
First season, budget is 300K though i will go higher. I'm gonna go 4-4-1-1 and got good covers apart from the AMC and Defence. I need a flair player, we're really missing one. Cheers

Hi

Thomas Horava was amazing for my Leeds team in first season, picked him up for 220k. Also have you tried getting Pacheco on loan?

Sorry if this is not helpful

First season, budget is 300K though i will go higher. I'm gonna go 4-4-1-1 and got good covers apart from the AMC and Defence. I need a flair player, we're really missing one. Cheers
Barazite on loan or you could snap up merida from arsenal maybe on the cheap

ryan donaldson on loan did very well for me in my bradford save

If you go for Horava on my game he developed into a world class player and spurs brought him off me for 16 million on 4th season. Then only played him 10-12 times in first season.

Bad news, Horava sgned for Teplice, Barazite's gone to Preston.Djalo isn't allowed to go for less than 500K D:

Try interacting with Sporting's Head Coach and praising him and then launch a new bid.

Cesar La Paglia did wonders for me in the spanish third division, dont know about work permit though mate.

Actually La Paglia is a good call, hes available for free and has good stats, Can you maybe get Gaston Fernandez on a free?

Try Ronaldinho, he is a good player.

Naah,he's overrated.
My game crashed (again,FML) I've had to get rid of all downloaded content D: So i've lost it, gonna start a new Bristol Rovers tomorrow though, so i'll try all these suggestions

Naah,he's overrated.
My game crashed (again,FML) I've had to get rid of all downloaded content D: So i've lost it, gonna start a new Bristol Rovers tomorrow though, so i'll try all these suggestions

Back up your files next time, its not rocket science. By the way how can you call Ronaldinho, 3 times world player of the year over-rated, did you only start following football this season or what? Ronaldinho was incredible at Barcelona, better then Zidane for sure, now there is an over-rated player.

Whilsiere (?) from arsenal if you can have him on loan ... he can make a decent backup.
Also take o look at Camel meyriem, he is out of contract so he will cost nothing but you'll probably have to offer a greater wages then what he requires as long as a bunch of team will try to hire him ...

Back up your files next time, its not rocket science. By the way how can you call Ronaldinho, 3 times world player of the year over-rated, did you only start following football this season or what? Ronaldinho was incredible at Barcelona, better then Zidane for sure, now there is an over-rated player.

Joke oO)

Finally I'm not the only one doing a Bristol Rovers save. Try Nacer Barazite, Jay Simpson (Both Arsenal). Alfie Potter develops into a good player but you can only sign him at the end of the season. David Pipe can play RAM and RB so he will be pretty good for you !

You Sir, need a sarcasm detector.

Back