huh123abc

Reaction score
I am looking for AMC that would be suitable for a trequartista role for my liverpool team. Currently I have Gerrard playing in this role and he has been immense for me. In my current season he has 9 goals and 12 assists in 17 appearances. The problem is Gerrard is getting older so I need a young(ish) player that can play a similar role. I had originally planned to play Neymar in this role as the eventual replacement for Gerrard, but he is not suitable for this role. He has 4 goals and 1 assist in 13 appearances with 7.22 average rating. So anyone have any recommendations? Money is not an object.

pastore wilshere, if you could get gerrard tutoring wilshere his stats would jump like mad, it happened when i had fabregas tutoring, takes 2-3 years to get wilshire class so would be good timimg for gerrard getting past it

pastore wilshere, if you could get gerrard tutoring wilshere his stats would jump like mad, it happened when i had fabregas tutoring, takes 2-3 years to get wilshire class so would be good timimg for gerrard getting past it

I already have pastore (AMCR) and hazard (AMCL) on my team and they are both playing well in their positions, though I may consider moving one of them into the trequartista role. As far as wilshere goes, I have tried signing him in the past but Arsene would not let him go.

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

Aguero, Pastore, Hazard.

Hmm interesting, I have not considered Aguero for that role. I will look into him

yeah id guess hed cost 30-40m but worth it if you can afford it, 3rd season for me he was immense, maybe try unsettling him to get the cost down

Pastore is a machine, I had him at villa January 1st season, absolute beast.

Last edited:
Aguero was immense on FM10 in AMC for me, averaged 7.8+ every season. Make sure you set him to run with the ball often though :)

Pastore or Ganso.