baxter51

Reaction score
What is the best role to use amc's as?! Like most effective?! I'm currently west brom an play with 2 amc's who both play as trequaristas, and an advanced forward, only one of my amc's performs well, but the other doesn't, should I change one of the others role so there both different or keep the same or change both players roles or what?! Plus the amc had scored more than my striker and is top goalscorer!

Well, it really depends on their stats...some can be played as a treq, others can be an IF, and others can be an AP.

Usually there should be one Treq, if you play 2 amc's and an AF, and one is treq then let the second be set as a supportive AM.
And don't be surprised at your AMC scoring more than the striker, your formation is not playing to your striker, you basically have 3 forwards working in tandem.

I had 3 amc's at one point with 3 trequaristas but moved one to cm on attack to sort of fill a bit if space in the centre if mid field, I seem to concede more than I score fur some reason, I play 4 defenders, 2 dm's, 1 cm, 2 amc's and 1 striker

Nothing wrong with having 3AM's. But I would avoid 3 treq's. Too much freedom, you have 3 players there doing what they like. Defo go with an am support. Rotate the 3 find out who perform best in each role.
Maybe they will all suit that role, so rotate them often.

An important thing to take note of is the Trequartista's closing down setting in player instructions. Per default it is set at the minimum, which means he'll provide next nothing on defense. Having three players in the midfield that doesn't help out on defense would require you to be extremely solid in the back.