• Thread starter Thread starter daveo72
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1K
Status
Not open for further replies.

daveo72

Reaction score
Just wondering, Am I able to amend a tactic I have created or do I have to start it again. I want to add set pieces and stuff like that as I didn't do I when I created it. How would I do this as I have clicked on the tactic on the tactic screen and the only options it gives me is to "save" "manage tactics" "convert to classic" "auto assign roles a duties" the save is obvious. Would have thought that manage tactics would do it but the options in there are only
Import, Export, delete copy and re-name. Any ideas people please

Anyone need to know click on the arrow on the tactic itself, then open tactic creator. Please close

Just wondering, Am I able to amend a tactic I have created or do I have to start it again. I want to add set pieces and stuff like that as I didn't do I when I created it. How would I do this as I have clicked on the tactic on the tactic screen and the only options it gives me is to "save" "manage tactics" "convert to classic" "auto assign roles a duties" the save is obvious. Would have thought that manage tactics would do it but the options in there are only
Import, Export, delete copy and re-name. Any ideas people please

hey bud, of course you can.. see the screenshot below! you need to look on the far right..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back