American Under 23, African, Asian & Oceanic Shortlists

• Thread starter Thread starter CorvetteC3
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 4K

CorvetteC3

Reaction score
We'll I've had some spare time lately and decided to start looking for some young talent from around the world. I started with North and South America. There are over 300 players on this list under the age of 23 who can make it to a Premier league level team with enough good training and match practice. For those who like some numbers then all the players on the list have a potential ability of over 150. I've filtered out several players who I believe won't be able to get anywhere near their potential ability. And you won't find the top players like Messi and Agüero on this list as i believe every manager is familiar with those names.

I have now added an African and Asian/Oceanic player shortlist. In the African shortlist there are several players who already play for European teams but there are still several gems left. The Asian/Oceanic shortlist contains only around 80 players. Most of them are Championship level but some can make it in the Premier League.

Some examples(America)
Bernardo 18 AMCR, Cruzeiro will develop into a good set piece taker and playmaker
Raul 19 WBL Atletico Paranaense
Rafael Toloi 18 DC Goias

Asia:
Ki Sung Yong 20 DM Seoul
Sung-Kook Choi 26 AMRL Gwangju
Eyal Golaja 17 AMRLC Maccabi Haifa
Jun-Bin Lee 16 AM/FC free agent

Africa:
Rabiu Ibrahim 18 AM
Mbokani Dieumerci 23 ST Standard
Kabelo Zuma 15 GK will probably become the second-best african keeper after Kameni
Bruno Eluele Manga 20 DC
Charles Campell 16 MRC
And many more

The Asian players seem to be the cheapest compared to other players of the same level around the world.

Hope this helps people.

How to import a shortlist

Last edited:
Do you have to load the leagues?

No but if you want to have the less-known players on your game then you should use the custom database option when starting a new game and simply load all players from South-and North-America. In case of a large database it's about 40 000 players.

No but if you want to have the less-known players on your game then you should use the custom database option when starting a new game and simply load all players from South-and North-America. In case of a large database it's about 40 000 players.

Oh good, i have 60,000+ in mine :) Thanks m8

Thanks fella, I found a young lad for my Debrecen team ;)
k99vg5.jpg

ifqres.jpg

You're welcome. He can become quite a player for Decrecen. Too bad we have to wait for the Brazilian youngsters to turn 18.

I think I'll be adding an African and Asian shortlist in the next few days.

---------- Post added at 09:09 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 12:23 PM ----------

Africa, Asia and Oceania added. Some quite interesting players out there.

i havent had a thorough look yet but have you got Columbian keeper David Ospina from OCG Nice? hes a cracking keeper for my championship side

Yes he is on the list. And he will be cracking keeper in the Premier League too, once you get there.

Back