• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 1K
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 79730

sorry if this is pointless but i hate them on live, they make fun of us when we join the lobby and lash such insults as we have bad teeth and our army sucks, when we saved their *** and discovered them and are the reason they speak english today, they just make the time miserable on live, i think they should be banned from live, sorry for being so opinionated i know brits arent perfect but we know when to stop, when we have a go at them we do stop after a game or a round, to be honest i play xbox for a bit of a laugh, not to be insulted by some bratty litttle yank, agree with me or strongly disagree, please share opinions

Our army's bad? Mention the Korean war or Vietnam....they go mad.
I cannot stand them neither. And they're also rubbish at CoD ;)

baha bad teeth? a common mis-conception by americans, i think its because they are so teeth obsessed in america that they thing they are better in that aspect, but if thats all it really comes down to "you have bad teeth" then they obviously don't know how to insult someone. The majority of them on their are probally the ones that get bullied at school. Our military is ****? baha they live off of "winning" world war 2, but who was it who stepped up to hitler and germany? was it that massive country with 100 times the population of us? no it was us. A tiny little island, america just decided to join in much later. We dont even need to be in iraq now, but we are, and for what? so that america doesnt look as stupid as they are.

yeah i was just playing search and destroy, i said good game and they got all that **** out on me and a few mates, horrible people

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

theyre so ungrateful, my uncles went into afganistan, one is in critical condition and one is safe luckily, we help them when as far as we know we have no business there, i wish my uncle would come back home i miss him so much, and they even insulted my friends dead mum

They were scared to get involved in the war, the only reason they joined when they did was because they thought when Hitler took Europe that he'd turn his attentions to America and they wouldn't have been strong enough to stop them at this point.

its shocking for every bad brit you find there are 30 times more nobish americans

earlier on cod me and 5 pals were playing capture the flag in a wee clan sort off thing. we are all below level 29 and we came up against this stuck up clan with there gamertags all the same all level 45+ they slaggeed us before the match pounding the fact we are terrible etc...

the game starts and we beat em 1-0

right after they shut up and one off them said to the others lets back out and find another game :L

class they got owned xD

yeah same happened, we said alright you fat yanks lets have a best of 3, we won first game they left halaf way through second

xD good on ye love it when annoying 12 year old gangsters lose :D

baha bad teeth? a common mis-conception by americans, i think its because they are so teeth obsessed in america that they thing they are better in that aspect, but if thats all it really comes down to "you have bad teeth" then they obviously don't know how to insult someone. The majority of them on their are probally the ones that get bullied at school. Our military is ****? baha they live off of "winning" world war 2, but who was it who stepped up to hitler and germany? was it that massive country with 100 times the population of us? no it was us. A tiny little island, america just decided to join in much later. We dont even need to be in iraq now, but we are, and for what? so that america doesnt look as stupid as they are.

"100 times the population of us" Hyperbole at best, ridiculous at worst.

Our population in the '40's was just under 50 million, approximately. Whereas USA's was approximately 130 million.

You do the maths.

the americans are so easily wound up. I went with the Your Mom jokes at them just to see what reaction I got and I believe I am now top on the Americans hitlist. Mission Accomplished:)

Threads like this are just as bad as what they say to you on comms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back