An Apolagy

Status
Not open for further replies.

chebonaparte

Reaction score
fellow members

recently i made a mistake and error of judgement.

i used a word that i now i understand to be derogatory and racist.

i apologized as soon as people corrected me.

and i apologize again now without reservation.

despite what some people may think i assure you all i am NOT racist.

i have friends, colleagues of all race creed religion /secular etc and i am an open tolerant person.

Ive had time to reflect on what happened and i regret what i said.

i have never had this kind of thing happen to me in the real world nor the cyber world before.

i intend to be more careful each time i write online as it lasts longer than a word we utter from top of our head in speech.

i love football and want to enjoy share the sport.

i see football as an international sport and anyone who supports a club understands it is a global game and racism has no part in it.

the term i used is one i heard often in pubs, at matches and on the street and football pitch.

that does not excuse it or make it right.

but i apologize for my perception of word was that it was akin to pet names like scouse and manc or geordie ... which begs question are these words derogatory or racist too? mods?

i have done my time and penalty and want to get back to enjoying the game of football.

again i apologize genuinely if i offended anybody sincerely

sorry folks

Che

Don't know what you said but Geordie isn't racist. :P

This is FM-Base, not prison. Get over it. We don't care.

This is FM-Base, not prison. Get over it. We don't care.

Depends what he said to be fair Alex and it's very noble of a person to recognise his faults and apologise for them.

Don't know what you said but I hope whoever it offended can accept your apology. :)

Looking through his posts he said '*****' innocently, and then was pounced on for it

Looking through his posts he said '*****' innocently, and then was pounced on for it

I wonder if all those attacking him for it are the saints they proclaim to be.

Thread not needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back