An idea for Manger wage...

• Thread starter Thread starter parkin90
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1K

parkin90

Reaction score
I think a good idea for your wage that just sits there adding up during your time on the game would be to be able to give money back to your local community, start up grants for new teams, new pitches/kits/training gear for lower league teams thus building good relationships with other teams and managers. Affiliated clubs probably covers some of this but if you don't want to be necessarily affiliated or if club is low on money you could us your own. Maybe go as far as nationally and be able to provide money to other teams throughout the country.

Also with the introduction of the new coaching courses, maybes again if club is low on money you could pay for your coaches courses thus building stronger bonds with your staff

I think a good idea for your wage that just sits there adding up during your time on the game would be to be able to give money back to your local community, start up grants for new teams, new pitches/kits/training gear for lower league teams thus building good relationships with other teams and managers. Affiliated clubs probably covers some of this but if you don't want to be necessarily affiliated or if club is low on money you could us your own. Maybe go as far as nationally and be able to provide money to other teams throughout the country.

Also with the introduction of the new coaching courses, maybes again if club is low on money you could pay for your coaches courses thus building stronger bonds with your staff

I can tell you now. None of that will happen. Miles is utterly loathed to doing anything like that with manager wages.

Nothing should be done with wages..... It should just be marked as 'total wages earn't in career'.

This year, don't wages simply contribute to your score on the Leaderboards that have been added?

I don't think that's a bad addition to be fair.

What about just adding it to your clubs transfer budget?

But in real life name 1 manager who has put his wage into transfers......... wait. There probably is a handful but i just dont thik its realistic.

So winning the Champions League with Tonbridge Angels is realistic, it's a game mate.

Back