An suprise in semi-finals

sass101

Reaction score
There will be a certain surprise in World Cup because Uruguay, South Korea, USA, Ghana are seeded to find out first semi-finalist in World Cup. First pair is Uruguay - South Korea who will explain out quarter final first contender and second quarter-finalist will come out of pair USA - Ghana. So two of those teams are in quarter finals and one of them in semi-finals.

Now, who expected that ?

very interesting hopefully they will be an underdog in the final :/

whats wrong with ghana??? Everyone puts them down. I think they're a great team

Uruaguay have been quality so far so it woudnt be that much of a surprise for them to reach the semis imo

Not many people, But whom expected France & Italy to both go out

me, italy's team looks poor, and france struggled in qualifying and lost to china in a friendly, need i say more. france and italy exiting was in no way a surprise to anyone who's looked at the teams before the world cup

I didnt expect italy to go out but i thought france would

it'snot really a suprise. I can see Ghana reaching the Semi's for Africa though.

Lul.

Better than an 'inform' Italy team? yeah, right.

I quite like Ghana, but would like to se Uruguay go further.
They've not been "in form" for ages. Not since the last world cup. So right now a good performing Ghana team would beat a good performing Italy imo

looking at the italy team, i'm not surprised they went out. not half as good as in '06

looking at the italy team, i'm not surprised they went out. not half as good as in '06

Yeh but come on, on paper they are loads better than Paraguay, New Zealand and Slovakia, fair enough they weren't going to win it but it's abit far saying it's expected they'd come bottom of their group. Personally I'm really suprised they didn't come top but oh well.

On topic I'd like to see Ghana go far especially as they're playing the USA next.

I hope Ghana can get to the semi finals, all of Africa will be supporting, however I have a sickly feeling USA could do it..

Lul.

Better than an 'inform' Italy team? yeah, right.

I quite like Ghana, but would like to se Uruguay go further.

Lul. [?]

Italy really aren't that good, their side is old, there are about 3 players I could name from Italy's side who I'd have for England. So really the guy has a fair point.

Not only that but we are not talking about an inform Italy side, because that has no relevance to the World Cup...

I hope Ghana can get to the semi finals, all of Africa will be supporting, however I have a sickly feeling USA could do it..

Lul. [?]

Italy really aren't that good, their side is old, there are about 3 players I could name from Italy's side who I'd have for England. So really the guy has a fair point.

Not only that but we are not talking about an inform Italy side, because that has no relevance to the World Cup...
their side isnt that old, we have a squad whose average age is higher than that of italys. however they failed to use the younger talent. still didnt expect them to go. france, but not italy

i tipped uruguay before the tournement and i will stick with them to reach the semi's