fm1063

Reaction score
I have just downlaoded a new skin and it doesn't have the hexagonal thing next to the attributes showing how good the player is (i think it is called analogue something) and i was jsut wondering how do i get this?

No idea pal, but I HATE skins without that thing.

same here mate

---------- Post added 11/08/2011 at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was 10/08/2011 at 04:26 PM ----------

anyeone got any ideas?

some skins just dont have it mate :) its called the Polygon! what skin are you using? I know that the balkan skins dont have it and the singular ex...

I also cannot stand not having it! Elegans 2 is the best skin by far...

i am using the NN skin but i remember once i somehow got it on? and yeah thats whats its called polygon i'll give teh Elegans 2 skin a downlaod

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 PM ----------

I've found a solution for anyone else who has a problem like this.

If you like a certain skin but you want the analyser_polygon (circular thing next to attributes) then just take it from one of the skins that do have it (go on the skin, graphics then analyser polygon folder) and just copy and paste it in to the graphics folder of your desired skin.

Also if you want, open the analyser_polygon folder up and use a program such as paintshop, or just simply paint and open the file called "8" and you and change the colour of the sections.

Hope this helps, thanks to Raikan,
FM1063

i am using the NN skin but i remember once i somehow got it on? and yeah thats whats its called polygon i'll give teh Elegans 2 skin a downlaod

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 PM ----------

I've found a solution for anyone else who has a problem like this.

If you like a certain skin but you want the analyser_polygon (circular thing next to attributes) then just take it from one of the skins that do have it (go on the skin, graphics then analyser polygon folder) and just copy and paste it in to the graphics folder of your desired skin.

Also if you want, open the analyser_polygon folder up and use a program such as paintshop, or just simply paint and open the file called "8" and you and change the colour of the sections.

Hope this helps, thanks to Raikan,
FM1063
Hey mate, been looking to change that for a while now, where is the polygon folder ? I have the base skin, hopefully i can still change it :D Thanks