megapicks

Reaction score
im just wondering if anyone has create a good diamond formation one were the amc is the play maker and one of the strikers is the strong target man and the other the quick striker

youve just said what it should have lol, why don't you create it

because i cant for the life of me create a tactic because my players for seem to close down and dont scor much

I reckon these may be more like the Ancelotti style of football

There doesnt seem to be much difference with the exception of the DC runs

If you think these two sets of team instructions are the same you either need glasses or your a numpty,SIR!The player instructions are also very different but im not posting screen shots of every player.

hey jp. do you know if any of the tactics that come with the ttf guide are any good. i thought they had an ancelloti tactic but it is actually a hiddink tactic.

hey jp. do you know if any of the tactics that come with the ttf guide are any good. i thought they had an ancelloti tactic but it is actually a hiddink tactic.
I tried a few when FM 09 first came out and i thought they were ***** to be honest,having said that i didnt give them very long and i believe their basic theory's on tactical set ups are sound but not set in stone if you know what i mean,other things will work,im still a big believer in the fact that there is no great need to mess with individual instructions,global instructions do still work very well.

That's odd. If I place both ancelotti tactics on my tactic list, only one works while the other doesnt...
For example if I have both Ancelotti tactic and ancelotti tactic files, only one works...as in, its as if both tactics are the same. But when I have only one ancelotti tactic, then that ancelotti tactic works...

Hmm. By the way, the ancelotti tactic (2009) seems more simpler...

Last edited:
That's odd. If I place both ancelotti tactics on my tactic list, only one works while the other doesnt...
For example if I have both Ancelotti tactic and ancelotti tactic files, only one works...as in, its as if both tactics are the same. But when I have only one ancelotti tactic, then that ancelotti tactic works...

Hmm. By the way, the ancelotti tactic (2009) seems more simpler...
Because the files are called the same.

well, one of them is called ancelotti tactic and the other Ancelotti tactic..lol