Ancelotti dodges Rooney questions

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 822

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Chelsea manager Carlo Ancelotti brushes off speculation that the champions might be interested in signing England striker Wayne Rooney.

More...

this is interesting .. but the english media is **** so ..

Last edited:
Yeah i personally feel he wont come and I personally don't feel he would be accepted 100%.
Plus with him in the camp, the squad would start to become the cheating camp with Terry and Cole already there. Next Crouch will be coming in too!

I have a gut feeling that he could surprise us all an return to Everton?.. :S

Rooney isn't good enough for their first XI anyway.

I have a gut feeling that he could surprise us all an return to Everton?.. :S

Yer cause Everton have what 50 million? spare haha. Also he wouldnt be accepted back at Everton and he won't want to go there after all the stick hes been given over the years.

Last edited:
Yeah cos we want the player that scored the second most goals in the league

you see, I think Rooney would fit in quite well with Drogba and Kalou, but I doubt he'll go to either Chelsea or Everton. He probably go and play for Inter, Real or Barca

I doubt it and anyways I doubt he will fit in our 4-3-3 system

Rooney would fit like a glove in the Chelsea side so yes i would love to see Wazza in a Chelsea shirt but. I don't think Chelses would shell out 50mill plus for him so i think it will be Madrid.

cant see him joining chelsea but I dont see why ancelotti dont try and get him cause who knows he might decide to accept chelsea and imo when his in top form his the best striker in the premier league and I would love him in a chelsea shirt :)

wanna consinder a rooney-anelka swap deal utd?? :P

cant see him joining chelsea but I dont see why ancelotti dont try and get him cause who knows he might decide to accept chelsea and imo when his in top form his the best striker in the premier league and I would love him in a chelsea shirt :)

wanna consinder a rooney-anelka swap deal utd?? :P

Like i just said the only way i can this this deal happening is if Chelsea have an agreement with Drogba and Marseille already and he is joining them at the end of the season.

Chelsea never expressed anything showing they wanted to buy Rooney.
He's doing this to show Ferguson who's the man!
I think Barcelona, Man City or Real Madrid will sign him. :D

I think he will stay at United. I would be really surprised if he would move to some other club at this point.

Like i just said the only way i can this this deal happening is if Chelsea have an agreement with Drogba and Marseille already and he is joining them at the end of the season.

i dont want drogba leaving just yet :(

i dont want drogba leaving just yet :(

Oh no neither do i but its obvious in the near future he will join Marseille and if we have a chance to try and replace Drogba then what better player than Rooney to do that.

Back