Ancelotti has no excuses for loss

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 888

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Carlo Ancelotti refuses to blame the hype surrounding John Terry and Wayne Bridge after his team's 4-2 defeat to Manchester City at Stamford Bridge.

More...

Would be unfair to blame it on that anyway, it would make Terry feel like it was his fault, even though he did have a slightly poor match.

I've noticed JT making mistakes lately though, is this really coincidence?

i think maybe Man City's players were a bit more motivated as a result of what Terry did. Helped team spirit as they rallied around Bridge.

i think maybe Man City's players were a bit more motivated as a result of what Terry did. Helped team spirit as they rallied around Bridge.
Yep agreed 100%.

That showed in the match, I think Tevez squared up to Terry didn't he?

Yep agreed 100%.

Didn't see the game, just caught a few updates. The score, and Bellamy and Tevez playing that well, suggests they were motivated.

Aaah, if only this could happen in FM! i

Yep agreed 100%.

I didn't watch the game but even though i hate Man City, i do like Tevez and it wouldn't have surprised me if he did, Tevez seems to care about his people massivley which is why i respect him.

Yep agreed 100%.

it wasnt really a square up. it was more a little push. handbags at most.

hahahahaha is John terry still hte best man for the england captaincy, chelsea fans?

it wasnt really a square up. it was more a little push. handbags at most.

hahahahaha is John terry still hte best man for the england captaincy, chelsea fans?

yes i think he is his made a few miistakes so what every defender does and ferdinand is getting abit injury proned and has had something to do with drugs in the past so is he the right man for england captain ??

yes i think he is his made a few miistakes so what every defender does and ferdinand is getting abit injury proned and has had something to do with drugs in the past so is he the right man for england captain ??

Yes he is, cause he private life never affected his football.

Yes he is, cause he private life never affected his football.

didnt he get banned for 9 months not doing a drugs test ?? i wonder why he never done the test it proberly would of came out positive

This is a thread about the Chelsea v Man City match not the "Who is a better a choice for England captain" thread

didnt he get banned for 9 months not doing a drugs test ?? i wonder why he never done the test it proberly would of came out positive

Sorry he was 17minutes late for test, and under FA rules he has to be there by 15minutes of scheduled time. so surely if he purposely missed it he would of been more then 17 minutes late. as he called them to say he was on his way, he then took one 3 days later. and passed it no problem.

So timekeeping was his problem. not cheating or playing badly.

now im gunna talk about what this threads about and i agree there are no excuses we played dreadful today and if we dont pick our selfs up before you know it man utd will have a comfterble lead at the top

Back