Ancelotti is among the most successful managers in football history

neymar2019

Reaction score
Ancelotti was sacked by Napoli despite leading the Serie A giants to the knockout stages of the Champions League.

Ancelotti has managed Juventus, AC Milan, Chelsea, Paris Saint-Germain, Real Madrid and Bayern Munich during his illustrious career.

The world class boss certainly has the experience needed to help Everton challenge for a top six spot in the future.

1*siXGLUhwg2330RE2Y2--9Q.jpeg

Ancelotti enjoyed a successful period in charge of Chelsea but was surprisingly sacked after his second season after a second-placed finish in the Premier League.

The Italian won the league, FA Cup and Community Shield during his first season with the Blues but was ultimately given his marching orders.

Ancelotti is among the most successful managers in football history and would be a good option for Arsenal.

The North London club appointed Cole’s former teammate Freddie Ljungberg as the interim manager following the sacking of Unai Emery. So far, Arsenal have won just one of their four matches under the Swede.

The Gunners are currently 9th in the Premier League table and play their next fixture against Manchester City.

Arsenal may have to get a move on if they want him, though, with Ancelotti’s representative said to have met with Everton for talks in London, according to the Sun.

The Merseyside outfit are searching for a replacement for the recently-sacked Marco Silva, while the Gunners need a replacement after the recent dismissal of Unai Emery.

Sportsmail report that Base Soccer will be facilitating the 60-year-old’s return to management.

While Base are of course a well-established agency, Ancelotti’s decision to sign with the London-based representatives could be a hint that he’ll be taking a job in England next.

The Italian tactician has just become available after his sacking from the Serie A giants this week, and it makes sense that a number of big clubs might now be interested in securing his services.

I love this man since when he was a coach at Chelsea. This man changes the game of the team he coaches to 360 degrees.
I remember when Chelsea won the Premier League in 2010. God, what emotions I had. Any team coached by Ancelotti has the potential to win, they are favorites everywhere, all the predictions are for them.
Even now, I think Real Madrid will win La Liga. They have very high potential due to the players, and on Ancelloti's schemes the potential doubles. The last matches I bet on Madrid's victory. Even though many were disappointed by a few losses Real had, for the last matches the predictions on pronostico.uk were for Real's victory anyway. And that happened, a crushing victory against Alavés. So good luck to Real, good luck Ancelotti, I'm sure they will win.

Last edited: