Ancelotti not giving up on title

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 641

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Manager Carlo Ancelotti says Chelsea have to win their last nine games to have a chance of defending their Premier League crown following their 2-0 win against Manchester City.

More...

Can't see them making up the 9 point gap but you can't knock a bit of optimism

Roman will still probably sack him if he makes the PL. Concentrate on the CL, seems it's all that can save your job at Chelsea.

Although i dont think we will win the league the gap is only 9points with a game in hand (home vs brum) and Utd still to play. Utd still have to go to Arsenal too and have been patchy away from home. Makes for an excellent finish too the season but with the huge slip up we had i would personly be very happy with a 3rd place finish

Although i dont think we will win the league the gap is only 9points with a game in hand (home vs brum) and Utd still to play. Utd still have to go to Arsenal too and have been patchy away from home. Makes for an excellent finish too the season but with the huge slip up we had i would personly be very happy with a 3rd place finish

As a Spurs fan I feel Man City are more likely to be caught than Chelsea, and knowing you I'm sure you think that too. ;)

As a Spurs fan I feel Man City are more likely to be caught than Chelsea, and knowing you I'm sure you think that too. ;)

Yer i feel that too mate, i can see City not finishing 4th and Spurs nicking it.

2nd place i think will be a more reasonable target for them ...
i agree that chelsea should focus on CL more than in PL ...

Back