Ancelotti rules out Torres move

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 891

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Chelsea manager Carlo Ancelotti insists he has no plans to bid for Liverpool striker Fernando Torres.

More...

Paving the way for Spurs... ;)

If he does leave, I don't think he'd leave to Chelsea. He's way too loyal to Liverpool.

If he does leave, I don't think he'd leave to Chelsea. He's way too loyal to Liverpool.

ye really if he's going to leave it will be to a team not in England, most likely being spain unless he wants to play in new leagues to him, like Italy

Would of made a nice partnership with Drogba but then again we got Anelka :)

Yup. As much as he would like to leave, he is a loyal player, and I could only see him in Spain or Italy. His body wouldn't take it in England.

I hope he stays, despite it being Liverpool I always love seeing foreign players with a sense of pride and love for a club they weren't attached to through birth or same country. It shows they genuinely care. I hope he starts firing from all cylinders again soon (But not too soon..except for the Chelsea game)

We dont need a striker, we dont need a striker because we have Malouda,Drogba, Kalou, Anelkea, Daniel Sturridge. Geal Kakuta

we need young talentes

We dont need a striker, we dont need a striker because we have Malouda,Drogba, Kalou, Anelkea, Daniel Sturridge. Geal Kakuta

we need young talentes

pretty much what Ancelotti said on SSN

Im pretty glad we never signed him in the summer, although i think if we played a 4-4-2 he would play immensely with Drogba upfront. But it will never happen, if Torres leaves he will join Inter Milan or Barcelona.

no plans to sing him now.. but if he came available then obviously he will bid for him.. although barca or real.m are most likely IMO

no plans to sing him now.. but if he came available then obviously he will bid for him.. although barca or real.m are most likely IMO

When Ancelotti says somthing he normally means it. He dosen't want Torres wether he comes available or not.

Why would he sign Real Madrid when he hates them?

Only teams I could see him joining are Barca and Inter, I can't see any enquiries coming until the end of the season though.

Has he smiled yet this season? Every time I see him play, he looks miserable as ****.

I don't see him joining another English club, Torres is loyal, as seen with Atletico and Liverpool thus far. He did state he wanted to play in all the big divisions, Italy and Germany to go (Link to the Guardian's report broken). If he is to leave I see him going to Inter or even AC, and I do believe he will end his career at Atletico again, imo he will not play for another Spanish side either - as said he is a loyal player.

Has he smiled yet this season? Every time I see him play, he looks miserable as ****.

Are you surprised in the system he's playing in? He's getting balls hoofed to him and it doesn't work against 6ft 2+ defenders. Can see him going, but not yet, and not to another Premier League team.

Why would he sign Real Madrid when he hates them?

Only teams I could see him joining are Barca and Inter, I can't see any enquiries coming until the end of the season though.

Can't see him going to Inter either - I think Nando wouldn't relish joining up with RB again. Barca on the other hand....

Can't see him going to Inter either - I think Nando wouldn't relish joining up with RB again. Barca on the other hand....

He loved Rafa, one of the major reasons he joined us.

Really?

Was it love at first sight?

I doubt they even spoke before Liverpool declared interest in signing him. I'm sure Rafa being Spanish and his time and at Valencia was good pull for him to join but surely his main reasons for joining would of been money, great fans, great history and the fact they were in the CL.

You can say many things about RB, but never accuse him of being loveable. He wound too many people up - including his own players.

Back