• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 422

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Chelsea's sacking of manager Carlo Ancelotti is "damaging to the game", according to the head of the League Managers' Association Richard Bevan.

More...

Roman needs to leave the football side to the men who know about it. His philosophy is splash cash and it will sort itself out. It took SAF 13 years before he got a team to win the Champions League. Chelsea need to show faith and keep one manager at the club so he can mould a squad and style over a period of time rather than sacking when they finish 2nd.

Bit of an exaggeration, but it was a poor decision tbh. But to be fair, we don't know what happens behind the scenes, so there may be other reasons behind his sacking..

The main reason is that Roman still hasn't managed to buy club football's biggest prize yet. I know a good trophy shop though.....

He probably didn't help his own cause by saying the stuff he said before he was sacked, hinting that he was going to get sacked. oO)

Ancelotti shouldn't of been sacked, I think, although he was not that good, as people suggest. He is a good manager, though, and can bring stability - and trophies - in the long term, I believe. Roman Abrahmovic doesn't understand football, and has made some poor decisions in recent years. I'm thinking José Mourinho or Andre Villas-Boas to take over if Chelsea are willing to wait for a 'big name' manager, or maybe Paciencia (Braga coach, unlikely though) or they may poach a manager from a 'smaller club' for a sum of money.

Back