Ancelotti sure of Joe Cole deal

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 594

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Chelsea manager Carlo Ancelotti says he is 100% certain that midfielder Joe Cole will be at the club next season.

More...

i read somewhere in the papers that Manchester United and Spurs are set to offer him contracts. Not sure how much truth there is in this though.

i read somewhere in the papers that Manchester United and Spurs are set to offer him contracts. Not sure how much truth there is in this though.

I heard that to.

It must be true about his staying at Chelsea, as i don't think Ancelotti would say it if he did not know 100%.

I heard that to.

It must be true about his staying at Chelsea, as i don't think Ancelotti would say it if he did not know 100%.

is ashame, he is a world class player who could do a fine job at United. I just hope he stays fit from now on so he can play an important part in England future matchies

i heard it was utd and city front runners. but i want cole to stay he is a definate fans favourate but if his being greedy and picky over his contract then he can do one.

i hope he joins united. He's a good player and i'd love to see him score at the bridge

i heard it was utd and city front runners. but i want cole to stay he is a definate fans favourate but if his being greedy and picky over his contract then he can do one.

But is it fine for Terry to do that like he was in the summer?

But is it fine for Terry to do that like he was in the summer?

did i say it was fine??? i was dissapointed with his actions but like everything in life you have to build a bridge(mind the pun) and get over it. i feel alot of footballers are greedy and picky.

To be honest, I don't think United would want to pay him over 100k a week either.

city would lol they pay players riduculous amounts of money to join a club who even though they are the richest club in england will proberly never win the premier league

city would lol they pay players riduculous amounts of money to join a club who even though they are the richest club in england will proberly never win the premier league

I personally think they will eventually. Will take them a while though.

Back