Ancelotti wants new Chelsea deal

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 850

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Carlo Ancelotti wants to stay on as Chelsea manager for the next decade after guiding the club to a first league and FA Cup Double.

More...

why not, if he keeps triumphing like this then let him stay. he was loving it yesterday at the parade and even got the biggest cheer, he definatly loves the club was brilliant hearing him singing championy. JT started the best song of all we're making history haha brilliant was an excellent day.

Last edited:
Ancelotti wants 'Fergie' length of time at Chelsea

Chelsea manager Carlo Ancelotti has stated that he would like to stay at Chelsea for another 20years. http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_6362619,00.html

He also stated that he would also like the chance to manage England one day.

As a massive blues fan i love hearing Carlo say stuff like this, he is definatly the best man for the job at the moment and i hope he sticks to his word.

Wouldn't he be like 77 in 20 years time?

another italian at england no thank you, done good at the london scum tho

He seems to have done well at Chelsea, very well in fact. Tho I'm not sure Abramovic will give him a long term contract until he has won champions league

He seems to have done well at Chelsea, very well in fact. Tho I'm not sure Abramovic will give him a long term contract until he has won champions league

yer i think i agree mate, its the missing piece of the puzzle. But i don't think there is anyone better out there to win the Champions League for us (with the exception of Mourinho who tried and unfortunatly failed). At the end of the day we went out to the eventual winners last season and they were miles above anyone else.

yer i think i agree mate, its the missing piece of the puzzle. But i don't think there is anyone better out there to win the Champions League for us (with the exception of Mourinho who tried and unfortunatly failed). At the end of the day we went out to the eventual winners last season and they were miles above anyone else.

There's always Rafa ;)

I think if he doesn't win the Champions League by the end of the 2011/12 season then he may "leave".

I think if he doesn't win the Champions League by the end of the 2011/12 season then he may "leave".
like him though, him and benitez are two sides of the side coin when it comes to tactics and management. for managers of rivals (when benitez was at liverpool), have a lot of respect and liking for them for them.

I highly doubt Ancelotti will be at Chels by the time he's 75. Maybe he'll stay for 10 or so years but I can't see him staying any longer than that.

Nonetheless, good news that he's keeping positive like this. He's done superb in his first season, transforming Chels into a free-flowing attacking force. :)

There's always Rafa ;)

i honestly like Rafa but imagine how both Chelsea and Pool supporters would react.

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

i don't think he will leave Chelsea. I think he will either be sacked or if the Italian job comes up somewere in the future.

i honestly like Rafa but imagine how both Chelsea and Pool supporters would react.

I would NOT be happy. Although would never happen as he genuinely loves Liverpool.

Back