coolguyrko

Reaction score
I'm Everton and I'm coming into my last 4 games of the first season.I sold jan much a to anji so I had 2 keepers in Howard and Hanahmann.Howard was a rock for me and pretty much fantastic until an injury on international duty.
This kept him out of the squad for 3 months and in those 3 months I slowly dropped points again and again. This was due to how bad Hanahmann was. He was constantly making mistakes and letting in soft goals.
I also have a new policy in place of giving my team a more youthful look which I am doing quite well with. Signings of grant Hanley Ryan Bennett ruben rochina and the loanee signings of afellay and drenthe have really helped the team. I've ranted but bascially I have some choices.
Completely replace Howard and sell him while I can still make some cash off of him.
Bring in a capable back up and a young starlet such as smithies.
I'm a little stuck on what I should do. I'm really trying to get my finances in the green so big names are definitely out the window.
I could sign 1 of these 4 and replace Howard.
Asmir Begovic. Around £3m
Sergio Asenjo. Free transfer.
Samir handanovic. Around £6m
Tim krul. Probably around £7m.
I'm kinda leaning towards Begovic and Asenjo but I'm not sure.should I bring in Asenjo as back up for Howard or as a replacement and I also know that Begovic is quite a talented player so I'm stuck in my decision.
Sorry for the essay and the spelling mistakes but for anyone that does read it any advice would be much appreciated.

Asenjo on a free? Do it! Brilliant keeper !

Asenjo on free and Smithies as young understudy. Smithies has great potential.

Try to bring Butland on a free, he's the british keeper with the highest PA IIRC. Also - Adler's contract is up in the summer and there's a chance you can snap him up.

Thanks for all the suggestions. Asenjos contract is up at the end of the season. I started in january and he has yet to sign a new contract so I'm gonna swoop in and get him. Alder signed a new contract and he wouldn't join anyway.