And the violence just won't stop...

I want to hurt those people.

What on earth could that kid have done for all the people surrounding not to do anything and just enjoy the show? In what part of Asia was this (IF it was in Asia)? First explanation to come to mind is the "man" belongs to the Triads. Otherwise I can't imagine why no one does anything to stop it.

I seriously am disgusted by this. Even if the kid did something wrong this is not the way punish him. I would like to stamp on the head of that guy who stamped on the boys hand.

I'm with belz. I want to hurt them as well.

TELL ME I DID NOT SEE THIS???????!!!!!!!

Does anyone know where this is? And is there ANY reason at all? Besides stupidity in such big doses that should be incompatible with a human being?!

People go on all around talking about "Saving the Planet"! The Planet is fine! The People are ******!

TELL ME I DID NOT SEE THIS???????!!!!!!!

People go on all around talking about "Saving the Planet"! The Planet is fine! The People are ******!

So true.

Humans in packs act like animals. I thought this video is from years ago? When did it happen??

I don't know where, or the year, what I do know is that this is absolutely.... No comment! I have a little brother that is just slightly younger than that kid! FFS! Imagine the idea of that happening to a brother or a son or ANYONE!

I did some investigation! It's in China it seems, the kid is not white but instead he's from chinese ethnicity called uygur, seems he stole stuff and people ganged up on him! Obviously this doesn't justify anything!

'A mob is always made up of people'- To kill a Mockingbird
What the **** are these people thinking? bastards!

Back