fakeflux

Reaction score
Im playing with anderlecht season, starting second season now got a budget of 15M to spend.
I need a good striker to make goals at the side of lukaku, also need a playmaker and a wing back (right) and centre back
I tried to sign liedson andother average good players but they dont want to come..
and van nystelroy accepted the budget and wanted to make a contract but i couldnt raise his wage above 19K/week wich is weard cause i only spend 250K from the 400K wages / week..

Any good player would be welcome

Mpehla for striker, clohelo he is brazzilan for wing back and mathias jorgensen for cb

I always like a pacey striker to partner a tall one, target man/poacher :) I used to sign vela who got transfer listed.

Anyways onto whoever I know. Sean Maloney for celtic, great player and will be able to get him cheepish. Affelly's contract is running out is it not as well?

wich vela? cause there are alot velas :p
Jk none of those player are in my database :(

Jonathan Cristaldo for the striker Christian Eriksen for the playmaker or Sotiris Ninis and a center back Roderick Miranda

Last edited:
Giampaolo Pazzini, Oscar Cardozo, Robert Soldado for ST
Playmaker, Diego Bounnanote (from River) (sp?)
Balazs Dzsudsak (sp?)
Wing back - Diego Renan, Gregory Van der Wiel

Last edited:
RB - Ivan tomecak, Ivan pillud
CB - Dzmitriy Verkhovtsov, Anele, Mark beevers
AM - Diego Buonanotte, Martin Galvan, Marco verratti, Milan badelj
ST - Vaclav kadlec, Michael eneramo, Andrej Kramaric, Daniel villalva

not in my database :/

---------- Post added at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

still looking for striker :)

Striker,

Christian Benitez - 2m
Fleck 5m
Gabriel Hauche - 4m
Ikechuckwu Uche - 7m
Diego Tardelli - 8m

Playmaker

Afellay - Free, out of contract
Skjelbred - 3m
Milan Badelj - 3m
Steven Defour - 6m
Steven Davis - 6m
(one for the future) Zakaria Labyad - 2.5m

Full Back

Marcos Angeleri 5m
Nenad Tomovic 4m
Vasilis Torosidis 5m
Gokhan Gonul 4.5m

3 players i bought for my anderlecht side were gonzalo bergessio (1.9) as a target man, dario conca as a box to box (8mill - expensive but well worth the money, by far the best player in the league) and de bruyne (2mill) just for the fact that he is from belguim

Back