Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Andrea Poli

Votes: 16 64.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

S.J

Reaction score
A Few Seasons back i sold pirlo to chelsea and wanted to find a good replacement so i signed poli, atm he is brill for me and is getting better and better and in my opinion hes better then pirlo. so what use think?

even there names are nearly the same :p LOL AND THEY LOOK ALIKE!LOL

View attachment 23588

View attachment 23589

Last edited:
Pirlo if you want experience. Poli if you want a good prospect. Personally, I would pick Poli.

Poli, he is still young and has room to improve.

Pirlo looks like he could be Poli's dad

In real life Pirlo is the best passing midfielder alongside Xavi and Iniesta. In the game though, I would also choose Poli. Mostly because of his age, and you probably got alot of money for Pirlo?

In real life Pirlo is the best passing midfielder alongside Xavi and Iniesta. In the game though, I would also choose Poli. Mostly because of his age, and you probably got alot of money for Pirlo?

Alonso > Iniesta for passing

Poli, young, as good as most passing midfielders on the game, whereas Pirlo is experienced, and is just brilliant.

Poli doen't look like he's performing for you
Sorry for off topic where did you get him from

To Go To The Story Press The Sig

Thanks to HarryInHD for the awesome sig
FM10 TO DO LIST!!

SPORTING CP
ATHLETIC BILBAO
PALERMO
DERBY COUNTY
WOLFSBURG

i think its sampdoria. also, what face pack are you using? :)

i got 22million for pirlo mate :)

---------- Post added at 12:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

Poli doen't look like he's performing for you
Sorry for off topic where did you get him from

he wasnt at the time mate but ive changedhim to a defensive playmaker and seems to be playing alot better and scoring to

and he plays for sampdoria can get im for around 10mill 1st season

---------- Post added at 12:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------

i think its sampdoria. also, what face pack are you using? :)

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=1040
that one mate, but they look alot bigger on mine as ive changed my skin

i dont use players with low team work and work rate in the centre of the park as i prefer these stats to be at least 15 each for my dm/cm, so i'll choose pirlo.

i dont use players with low team work and work rate in the centre of the park as i prefer these stats to be at least 15 each for my dm/cm, so i'll choose pirlo.

he has green arrows on both of them for me atm

Both great players, but I'm going for Poli on this one. Got great stats and still improving.

he has green arrows on both of them for me atm
good to see he's working well for you, cos i remember he has only 10 for both teamwork and work rate at the start. might give him a go in the future :D

atm his last 5 games he has scored 3 and has a rating of 7.72
i play 41212 formation

foster
zapata luiz silva renan
poli
moutinho kuzmanovic
gourcuff
dzeko pato

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back