Andres Guardado Left Winger Deportivo

HortySlayer

Reaction score
He has to be possibly the best signing I have ever made on FM!!! I bought him for 14 Million in my first season with Man City and am 5 seasons into my game and he has consistently got 20+ assists a season with 10 Goals plus every year from Left wing. His value after 5 years is now 38 million and he has been given world player of the year once and been nominated twice, he is already a quick nippy winger when the game starts but with the right training he can have over 15 level 16+ stats and 18+'s on Long shots, Crossing, Technique, Dribbling and so on, a quality player who on my game is better than Ronaldo. (Not the fat one ;D)

What type of training did you give him to make him better?

I didn't do any Strength training as I saw that was useless for him, I put full on Aerobic, full on Ball control and quite high on set pieces, hardly any on defensive, none on Goalkeeper of course ;D and medium or so on shooting and attacking, and voila he is amazing now :D A reliable Match Winner, perfect for a team like Liverpool who need a world class winger or perhaps Man Utd with a vacancy there? :D

I've bought him on all previous Football Managers until he signed for Deportivo, then he's just plain hard to get unless you buy out his release clause, used to get him for 2.9 million on 07 and Madrid always try and get him

hes good, but not as good as juan manuel mata.

Juan Mata is better as AML because his finishing is 17/18
Guardado is better as a LM

Well Guardado on mine has something like 15 finishing now, plus 20 dribbling, 19 long shots, 19 technique and 18 crossing which is better than mata, I think for a winger 20 dribbling is better than finishing no?

Well Guardado on mine has something like 15 finishing now, plus 20 dribbling, 19 long shots, 19 technique and 18 crossing which is better than mata, I think for a winger 20 dribbling is better than finishing no?

yh thats wat i said...but for AML good finishing is needed

Back