Andrew Ellis rangers editor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
hi everybody i was wondering if soembosdy could make me a database with him as the chairman becuase it looks like ehs the new chariamn thx for your time

---------- Post added at 05:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 AM ----------

thx for your time

If you give me some details I will do it right now for you. Have to be quick though -- I'm off to bed soon.

What database are you using? I have the default and 10.2 -- haven't bothered downloading any others yet.

plz (A)

---------- Post added at 05:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 AM ----------

If you give me some details I will do it right now for you. Have to be quick though -- I'm off to bed soon.

What database are you using? I have the default and 10.2 -- haven't bothered downloading any others yet.

thx m8 ehh well ive got all hte databases i wont the mney that Andrew Ellis would put in and him as the chairman and the dets all off and that

Ok, I'll do it on version 10.2

Just looking up his takeover now -- I'll send you a database link in a few minutes.

here you gohttp://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11781_6131764,00.html

---------- Post added at 05:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 AM ----------

how you doing m8

actually when ellis takes over we wont have the debt because hes payin it off, that source is talking about currently, pal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back