Andrew Mangan

i would help ya mate but aint got a clue who he is :$

I dont know what formation you are playing mate, but i had that problem with Chris Holroyd with Accrington. Then i played him as a lone striker with 2 CAM's and he started to score on a rather regular basis.
Last year especially Mangan scored a few for me when i had him at Eastbourne, but haven't looked at his stats on this one yet.
Hope it helps.

thanks but for me in 11 games he only scores 5 goals! can anyone say a tactic and player instructions.

5 in 11 isn't bad mate. Some players score 2 or 3 in one game but then don't score for another 5 or 6 games but still end up with a healthy 20+ a season.
I signed Jack Tuyp last year and his figures read something like 40 games 4 goals in his first season at swansea. I kept faith with him and the following season he scored like 25 league goals.
Try getting a target man on loan from a championship/league one outfit. Might benefit him pal.

I've never even heard of him..

Striker, from Forest Green in BSP. Thought he was one of the best striker in BSP, but when your started a new game he on the ban until december.

Try set his role as poacher, but you will need player to back him up.
I usually use 4-4-2, that the other striker set as 'target man' or 'deep lying forward' and the mentality is support. That create many goal for the poacher. <)

Back