Andy Caroll For England ?

• Thread starter Thread starter Pugman
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 1K
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 hat-rick shouldn't mean he should be in the England squad. If he performs at a for at least a few more months, then he should be given a chance.

Zamora had a **** of a season last year and still didnt get in the team....

1 hat-rick shouldn't mean he should be in the England squad. If he performs at a for at least a few more months, then he should be given a chance.

i agree m8 lets be honest 1 game but on the other hand why not give him a go?

Hes better than Heskey, but one good game, doesn't mean hes ready for England.

1 game against a managerless side,if he performs for a few months then as Tiraths said why not....We can always play him in friendlies to determine his ability but lets be patient and wait

Not now. It is not the right time for him. He is performing well for the Under 21's so I think we should leave him there for a year or two, then see.

Gosh you're starting to sound like a retarded forest fans who think Lee Camp is good enough for england.

as Dunc said, one good game does not warrant a call up, much better than Heskey though and on par with Zamora, he had a good season last year and deserved his call up this month! its 1 game, if he scores say 20 goals this season then yes by all means give him a go at International level, he has all the right attributes to be a good striker! you need to be consistent, i hope for the magpie fans that he does score alot more for them this season! :D

He has got potential no doubt but as always have to develop him slowly and bit by bit,I cant see why he cant become one of England main strikers in 4-5 years from now

i agree m8 lets be honest 1 game but on the other hand why not give him a go?
One hattrick does not get you into the England team, Zamora had to work hard the whole of last season just to be a sub against Hungary and if Carroll can just get into the team with a hattrick, that's ridiculous.

What about Darren Bent? He kicked *** last season too but didn't get into the team.

Gosh you're starting to sound like a retarded forest fans who think Lee Camp is good enough for england.
uneeded insulting comment why post ?

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------

One hattrick does not get you into the England team, Zamora had to work hard the whole of last season just to be a sub against Hungary and if Carroll can just get into the team with a hattrick, that's ridiculous.

i see where you are coming from but there is no one else who is any good for england, so why not give him a shot at England :D

Yeah, while were at it, let's call up Joey Barton :D he had a good game as well :D

After 1 game in the Prem Caroll should be called up? Get real! Thank god you arent the England manager.

keep that attitude up and you're getting infracted. needless

long way to go for carroll yet, needs to show consistency, for at least up until christmas, then we can think about calling him for a friendly

Craig Gardner scored 2 at the weekend, so by this logic he's going in ahead of people like Scott Parker and Tom Huddlestone who've had consecutive good seasons? No.

Closing this as its turning into 'Slag off the OP' thread.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back