Swiftninja

Reaction score
So i decided to sell carroll after missing out a million clear cut chances and always loses the ball. I am in search for an advanced forward and im thinking of getting darren bent (poacher) to assist suarez. Are there any other strikers?

What season??? and depending on your budget i'd go for Benzema he is immense

you asking for an advanced forward but looking at a poacher :)

Welliton - Spartak Moscow
Tomas Necid - CSKA
Guilherme - Dinamo Kiev
Mounir El Hamdoui - Ajax
Robert Acquafresca - Genoa (on loan at Cagliari)
Guillaume Hoarau - PSG
Nilmar - Villareal
Ezequiel Lavezzi - Napoli
Kleber - Cruizero
Levan Mchedlidze - Empoli
Rogelio Funes Mori - River
Peniel Mlapa - Hoffenheim
Seydou Doumbia - CSKA
Klaas Jan Huntelaar - Schalke

Get Necid, teach him to play with his back to goal and smash them in.
That's all.

Dale jennings turned out amazing for me.

also, try daniel sturridge, i got him for a free for man city and he has developed into a star striker! :)

pato and neymar are good players to they bang loads in for me 25+ a season higuain to 40+ some seasons

Tomas Necid and Hector Mancilla are cheap and solid players but if you want a 'bigger' signing I would go for Jo.

And for people who are suggesting all the big names, they're mostly all Poachers and Carroll is a Target Man so it doesn't really work.

But Neymar, Romelu Lukaku and Abel Hernandez are all young, fairly cheap and good players although they probably work best in other roles.

I replaced Andy Carroll with Defoe who I signed for 5 mil after he was transfer listed. Signed defoe on the last 2 fm's and he is a complete goal machine in premier league despite his stats not looking so impressive!