Anelka signs new Chelsea contract

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 877
I lost all my respect for him after what he did to domenech, he has a poor attitude and i dont like him at all. I think chelsea could have gone and bought someone better

i think keeping him for one more year can't do much harm.

he had a good season in 2008/2009, and an okay season last year. i think this will be his last season though, definitely with Chelsea anyway.

i think keeping him for one more year can't do much harm.

he had a good season in 2008/2009, and an okay season last year. i think this will be his last season though, definitely with Chelsea anyway.

^This.

He's a decent enough backup for Drogba anyway.

One of the most over rated forwards in the Premier League if you ask me, I don't rate him at all. Still it's Chelsea's loss and I suppose it doesn't hurt to have decent back up.

I lost all my respect for him after what he did to domenech, he has a poor attitude and i dont like him at all. I think chelsea could have gone and bought someone better
they're both as bad as each other. both idiots.

i cant belive people are slaming him he is a sensational footballer. who cares what he done with france im not french so i couldnt care less. lets not forget he won golden boot 2 years ago beating ronaldo he isent that bad is he. and when drogba was away at the african nations everyone was predicting a downfall in chelsea's results and who came out on song??? st nic. i love watching anelka and its the only club he has played for that i have actually seen him smile and enjoy playing his football.

I am Turkish so I probably know a little better of his old days. At least Fenerbahçe days. We used call his as: an - EL -ka; and EL means hand in Turkish. He got this nickname because of a goal he scored with his hand. Now I ask you Chealse fans? Do you want this kind of a player in your team. At least I don't want to see him in Besiktas, he deserves to play in Fenerbahçe...

i cant belive people are slaming him he is a sensational footballer. who cares what he done with france im not french so i couldnt care less. lets not forget he won golden boot 2 years ago beating ronaldo he isent that bad is he. and when drogba was away at the african nations everyone was predicting a downfall in chelsea's results and who came out on song??? st nic. i love watching anelka and its the only club he has played for that i have actually seen him smile and enjoy playing his football.
Probably something to do with the massive paycheque

They should flog him, can't stand him, hate the man, hate his attitude, his style of play, his boots, his number, the shape of his head, and last but not least, his former team!

They should flog him, can't stand him, hate the man, hate his attitude, his style of play, his boots, his number, the shape of his head, and last but not least, his former team!

Whether me or you or anyone hates him, you cant deny his talent, and chelsea would of been foolish to let him go.

Back