Anfield backroom team agree deals

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 297

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Five members of Rafael Benitez's backroom staff follow his lead in committing their long-term futures to Liverpool.

More...

Good news. Now hopefully we can get some our players on longer term deals too.

An some new ones. We need to sort Kuyt and Agger out in my opinion. Kuyt will definately sign a new contract I really feel his heart is at the club. I just wish I could say the same for Agger. He did say if AC Milan made a good offer he would leave. In terms of new ones I heard on the news David Silva was a target for nearly 30 million. I personally think it's a load of ****. I think we need to get rid of Dossena for about 5 million. Then would have a decent transfer kitty. I think we should target Lennon to tussel with Kuyt for that right wing spot and a striker. We could sign Lennon for around 10 million. We could also sign Henry who has recently come out and said he would only move back to England if it were to Liverpool. We could get him for under 15 million.
So sell Dossena 5 million

Buy Lennon 10 million, Henry 13/14 million.

Renew all contracts and we would look good for next year. Would obviously love to see David Silva here but I reckon it's just a rumour.

Well Rafa came out today and denied any interest in Silva.

Lennon, erm no thank you, I'd rather have Pennant back at least he can cross the ball. I'd like Dossena to have another season too, hopefully he will settle down a bit.

Never saw him deny his intrest in Silva tbh but I never believed it would happen anyway. Lennon has improved somewhat over the past month or 2 so much. Watched his last couple of games he was top drawer. He's young too and if he works on some areas of his game e.g crossing he could be quality. Dossena is also improving but we've got 3 left backs and Insua is certainly going to be class in the future he's good now and Aurelio's playing very well.

Back