Nationality: Spanish
Position: Goalkeeper
Height: 1.84 metres
Weight: 72 kilograms

Positions

Goalkeeper - Defend
His secondary position is Sweeper Keeper - Defend

History

Angel Díez started his career with Racing Santander but failed to make a single appearance for the Liga BBVA outfit before being moved into the "B" team. Again, he didn't play a game in the Second Division B1 and moved to Recreativo in 2009. Díez is in the Spanish Under 19's but has not played for them yet.
2007-8 - Racing
2008-9 - Racing "B"
2009-10 - Recreativo

Ability & Potential

Angel Díez would be a good signing for all Segunda Division sides and maybe even Liga Adelante sides too. He has the Potential to be a 'Decent Player' and will provide reliable backup for all Liga BBVA sides - bar Barcelona and Real Madrid - but at the 'Big Two' he should be an important youth player.

Price

Estimated Price: £50k - £100k
Personally, I would buy him for anything under £150k as he has the potential to be worth millions. He should become a solid goalkeeper for a Liga BBVA side when he is older.

Comparison

He plays like: (Pepe) José Manuel Reina (Liverpool & Spain)
In my opinion, he can become the next Pepe Reina under the right tutoring, training and match experience. I would recommend loaning him out or making him avaliable for the reserves in the first season and see how he progresses. He should be a first team player for most Liga Adelante sides in his second or third season.
###############
Have you brought him before, or know how good he becomes? Feel free to post future screenshots in this thread and discuss him. Hope I helped.
Thanks,
Paul

reminds me of david de gea same sort of stats when he first came into the fm scene hopefully well see him do as good as him.

reminds me of david de gea same sort of stats when he first came into the fm scene hopefully well see him do as good as him.
Yeah, a real gem and a bargain. I like to sign him, haven't done a long term save with him in yet though :(. Anyone else had experiences with this guy? Where is he in your game?

I'm nearly in my 6th season and he doesn't look that great tbh. He's without a club but alot of teams interested in him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back