angel di maria secret release clause ?

• Thread starter Thread starter dazdazdaz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 6K

dazdazdaz

Reaction score
i have just read this on another forum and apparently he has a secret release clause for 2.7m at the start of the game is this true ?

Shh... don't tell anyone. ;)

Hope so.

ha me too if anyone is bored and got nothing to will someone please check it out

Test it out mate, i would but my PC's currently dead. If it is, he'll be the new Verratti

Dunno, he always stays with Benfica, and the leaves on a free when his contract ends :-S always miss out unfortunately.

will test it out two mins

---------- Post added at 02:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 AM ----------

no sorry guys its nt true but i tried it on the latest patch maybe its on an older patch

on the older patches you can get him for that much but not 10.3

its not true nthing happend with me,you can get him for 7m, i`ve tried him for liverpool very excellent winger ....

Who puts release clauses on players contracts and is this also real that he has a £2.5mill release clause?

Because if Benfica put a tiny release clause on a quality player like that then that's shocking

Who puts release clauses on players contracts and is this also real that he has a £2.5mill release clause?

Because if Benfica put a tiny release clause on a quality player like that then that's shocking

yeah, if that works is a SI creation, as his release clause is 40M until 2015. And this contract was made in 2nd October 2009, before the game went out (at least in Portugal). But before that i'm sure his clause wasn't less than 10M

Gourcoff has a secret release clause of 17.5 million and Samuel has £16.75 million.

In the old version I think it was. Probably a hitch in coding, imagine putting every player and an acceptable fee the club in possession would accept in a certain situation.. There is probably a lot of bugs.

Back