Danwolf

Reaction score
FYI Guys,

Angelo Palombo is the first decent Model Citizen I've come across on the game and can be bought for around £2-£3mil from U.C. Sampdoria.

Natural as a CB/DM/CM.

Last edited:
Used to be an FM monster. Still looks to be a very solid player. But tutoring seems to have changed, at least a bit - if you are bringing him in purely to tutor, it probably won't work.

Can you share a SS ? :)

That's him 2 and a half seasons in, has gone downhill but still a good passer of the ball.

View attachment 204347

Used to be an FM monster. Still looks to be a very solid player. But tutoring seems to have changed, at least a bit - if you are bringing him in purely to tutor, it probably won't work.

The fundamentals are still the same. You just need them to be a Key Player/Captain generally and he's so far turned Harrison Reed into a Model Citizen and is tutoring Will Hughes.

Maybe not's his importance has become too low :(

Last edited:
I remember this guy from FM 08. What a legend.

His long range goals were amazing.

I used to play as Parma all the time and he was my boggy player at Sampdoria! Always copped late 30yd wonderstrikes :(

His long range goals were amazing.

I used to play as Parma all the time and he was my boggy player at Sampdoria! Always copped late 30yd wonderstrikes :(

He scored a few for me but just had to sell him as his ability wasn't high enough to tutor my players after degrading a lot. Still helped for the first 2 years at Saints.

Still the only Model Citizen I've found and is still in the latest patch to :D

I believe there are four model citizens at the start of the game: Angelo Palombo, Paul Galimi, Brad Bartels and a 35+ year old goalkeeper whose name I cannot recall right now. I believe he plays at Ottawa Fury (Alongside Julian De Guzman who has a good Model Professional personality).

edit: GK is called Romuald Peiser
e2: To clarify, Galimi, Bartels and Peiser have low ability. However, I still manage to use them as tutors for my 16 to 17 year old talents at Barcelona.