malso7

Reaction score
I found this striker when i was playing as Everton, he plays for auxere in the reserves, he is only 18 and is madagascan, you can sign him for £2-3m in my first season i loaned him out to cardiff and he was the top scorer in the championship with 34 goals. I then started a new game with newcastle, signed him and he is my top scorer with 12 gls in 16 apps half way through my first season.
Would like to know if anybody else has stumbled across him or if any body has had any simular stories with other players.

He does look good, will look out for him in future. Thanks :)

Yeah, I got him in January during my first season for £1.6million, loaned him to Hibernian and he was top scorer in the SPL. Hoping for him to graduate to my Arsenal first team in my next season. I would recommend signing him :D

I found this striker when i was playing as Everton, he plays for auxere in the reserves, he is only 18 and is madagascan, you can sign him for £2-3m in my first season i loaned him out to cardiff and he was the top scorer in the championship with 34 goals. I then started a new game with newcastle, signed him and he is my top scorer with 12 gls in 16 apps half way through my first season.
Would like to know if anybody else has stumbled across him or if any body has had any simular stories with other players.

My story with this player is pretty similar, i bought him for blackpool, he was my top scorer in the championship, i bought andy johnson from fulham when i got promoted, so loaned anicet out to leeds and he was their top scorer in the championship.

when he returned, everton, fulham, rangers and palermo wanted him - and so the bidding war began :)