Animal Rant

• Thread starter Thread starter TheHig
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 881

TheHig

Reaction score
Just watched a program on Nat Geo Wild called Amazing Moments. Showing things like Bullfighting , Bear Attacks and other Animal kind of things.
Just got me thinking, mainly about the Bear Attacks in the US. I found that nearly every bear attack in a national park by a bear, results in the bear being shot.
Like putting a domestic dog down for an attack, difference is bear is not domestic, and its in own habitat that were invading on, it winds me up.

Bear Attacks - If some ****** is camping, in a place were bears are known to be there, and get mauled the bear gets shot ?????
Why???? it was us retards in there habitat not the other way around, the bear will only attack if it seen the people as prey, or to protect young or near by food (like a carcass)

I think the people who camp in those places, hike there etc should do it at there own risk, a bear is a wild animal and we should not kill them for killing retarded humans who take no precautions.

you make a good case, America at its best though ehh. Even the dog thing can be harsh at times. This women in England had an illegal dog and it mauled some kid...fair enough put the ****** down but they also put down it's puppies??? wtf harsh?

Plus really its the owners fault that happend anyway, the owner did not get put down :S
It also happens in Spain, when they make a bull run through the street, if it actually catches some one and kills or really hurts them, the bull gets shot, again its our fault that incident happened the bull did not choose to have 300 people running down a street ******* it off

Because apparently humans are superior to animals (something I don't agree with myself).

Pierre Troubetzkoy (or something like that) said: "Why should humans ask for mercy from what is above them, if they give no mercy to what is under them?"

Back